Wednesday, December 31, 2008

~Happy New Year~

Ok...so technically I am a little early....but since I will be working when the clock strikes 12....I thought I would wish it now!! Wow....this year is GONE....and now we face 2009!! Who would have thought? I can still remember 1999....a whole 10 years ago.....lets see that was the year I met Cory, Dad had his heart surgery, and the whole world thought that the new millenium was going to crash all the computers in the world....LOL!

Now for this last week of 2008...what are my thoughts, wishes....well first and foremost...I wish the years would slow down!! They go by so fast!! Lets see 10 things I am excited about for this last week of 2008:

1. Starting a new church....becoming closer to GOD and letting him guide my life, my marriage, and my parenting!!!
3. Holiday pay :)
4. Looking forward to the weekend to spend time with Amy
5. Getting organized
6. Decluttering my house
7. My 32nd birthday....wow didnt think I would be EXCITED about that :)
8. My baby turning 15..she was once a duckling and now a beautiful swan
9. Spending time with the kids while school is out
10. ....lol school starting back next week ....because of above :)~

Ok so there is my list.....of course I am sure I could find lots more to be excited about but these are on top.

...see ya next year.....LOL

No comments: