Sunday, August 9, 2009

Getting Ready for School

School starts here Thursday the 13th. The kids are ready....and I have to say...so am I!! They want to see their friends....and I want to sleep in peace on the days I have to work....LOL!! I started buying uniforms early...and have been picking up school supplies since the sales started in July. Backpacks, lunch bags, and shoes are all purchased....we are just waiting!!



This is Coby's first year at BIG KID school...so he is a little TOO excited....he has been asking everyday to go....(I wonder how long that will last?) Coby's 1st day wont be till the 24th....but he will go Thursday...and then another day for testing before his actual first day.

So other than that....nothing new is going on.....just enjoying the remainder of the summer.

No comments: