Monday, April 12, 2010

Dear Daddy.....

I miss my friend.....
The one my heart and soul confided in....
The one I felt the safest with....
The one who knew just what to say to make me laugh again....
And let the light back in....
I miss my friend....


I can't put into words how much I miss you. If I could turn back time....I would....I would go back years....just so I would have you to hold, to love, to laugh with over and over. I know that is selfish...but its just how I feel. You were my best friend....the one I called everytime I needed advice...or just to hear that I was right when Keith and I would get into a fight. I find myself saying that I am glad that you didnt suffer...or that you werent ill...but actually.....I almost wish that I would have known...had some kind of warning...that way...I could have been with you. There was so much more I wanted to know from you....I just always thought I had lots of time. I don't know how to go on....I feel lost...so lost....I depended on you for sooo much...and without you here....I have a black cloud in front of me. Will this ever change? I try to pray....but can't quite find the right words....all I have is unanswered questions. I miss you....and will always love you!!

Love, Cathy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Baby Girl, I am so sorry for your loss. You will never forget but as time goes by your pain will lessen. This is how GOD teaches endurance and strenght. If your Dad had lived to be 100 it still would not have been enough time. Make good use of the wisdom that you shared, he would have liked that..I LOVE YOU MOM