Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My Princess

Kaitlyn turned 8 Saturday....wow...8 years old....really doesnt seem like its been 8 years since I became a mom to 2 little girls!! She is like me in sooo many ways!! She loves to be first and succeed at everything (like me)....but I keep reminding her that winning isnt everything. She is verifiable....100% girly girl....there is no TOM BOY in this child!! PINK is her favorite color!! (of course)...and if it shines or has glitter on it...then she WANTS it!! I call her my PRINCESS...and she just smiles the biggest smile and her eyes light up. She loves thrift stores, dollar stores, and a garage sale will make her squeal with delight....(not sure if that is from me or paw paw Ken). Give her a dollar...and you have to go to town by the end of the day sooo she can spend it...LOL She will SHOP till she drops....(got that one from her Me Me)She can eat mashed potatoes for all 3 meals......and I have to MAKE her drink water!!(but thats her being a kid) She LOVES her sister to the point I think its borderline obsession.....LOL She can never get enough interaction...whether it be scrapping, playing games, playing house, playing grocery store....anything...she never wants to stop!!....She is one of a kind....

I took these photos Saturday after we got home from her party....I can't believe how grown-up she looks....time is going by so fast.....I hope she always knows that she will always be....my princess!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: