Saturday, August 21, 2010

my new LIFE starts NOW

Well Chelsea decided to move back to Texas with her dad.....I am angry...not so much that she isn't with me...but that she used me. I have been told that children do this....but don't recall doing this to MY parents...but then again....I had more respect for my parents than she has ever had for me. I should have told her to stay in Texas to begin with...and make her dad and her work out their problems.....instead there I was to rescue her and the whole time she was waiting till he would let her come back....what an idiot I was!! She even told several of her friends she was moving back to Texas BEFORE she ever told me....what kind of crap was that....?? Anyway....I wished her well in life....and tried to talk her about her future and growing up and becoming responsible or she wasn't ever going to get anywhere in life....but I could tell she wasn't listening!! So its just me and the kiddos again....!! Maybe without their dad filling their heads with BS their whole life..... will actually make them respect me....or at least not portray me as a monster like Chelsea has.

I have decided that I am going to re-connect with myself and start living for ME!! I am 33 years old and I have always put others needs before mine....even done without over the years to make my kids, my family, and my friends happy.....but not anymore.....!!

My new life starts today....I have decided that instead of moving Kaitlyn back into the other bedroom....I am going to make it my scrap room. The kids are only here a handful of days a week anyway.....and I have already decorated there room accordingly....I am not changing it! I am spending my time and money on ME...what makes ME happy!! Of course....I am sure I will find obstacles along the way.....but its time for me to live....and that's what I plan on doing.....life is too short to not be happy.......!!

No comments: