Saturday, March 26, 2011

Has it really been a year?




Well here we are....its March again. Yesterday...March 25th made one year since I got the news that would FOREVER change my life!! I still can't believe its been a year....I still can't believe he is gone. I can still remember feeling like my world was ending...and though I still hurt....somehow I have made it a whole year without him. I still miss him like crazy........and often think of what he would say....or tell me to do....but yesterday gave me a calmness. A sense of happiness... It was as though I finally got it...I finally realize that as a parent....our never ending goal is to teach our kids morals, values, and lessons that will carrying them through life even after we are no longer there to guide them. I get it!! I made it a whole year....it was a rough year....but I made it. I know I will never forget him....or wish he wasnt still here....but it does give me solitude to know that part of him IS with me....and through that....I WILL BE OK!!!


I LOVE YOU.... DADDY!!!!

No comments: