Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Kase's 5th Birthday


This past weekend we had Kase's bday party at The Fun Farm. Caitlyn from ABC Academy and Annalise came to celebrate with us. We had fun....the kids really didnt want to play putt putt golf....but Johnathan, Keith, Darren and Amy...sure got a kick out of it!!LOL....(wait till I scrap those pictures) Kase was pretty worn out when the day was over!!

To Kase:

Happy Birthday son,....I cant believe its been 5 years since I held you in my arms...my first born son!! I remember how we used to play hide and seek with the blanket...I would put it over your head and then pull it off real fast...and you would giggle the cutest little laugh!! Remember "be patient in all that you do....for good things come to those who wait"....believe me....Kase this is true!!! May this year hold many blessings for you!! I LOVE YOU......Love, Mommy

No comments: