Friday, May 2, 2008

May Already???

Well it seems the days are going by faster than ever. The kids are growing up so fast. Katilyn will graduate Kindergarten and Kase will graduate Pre-K this month. And lets not forget....I graduate on May 12th from Nursing School!!

This is an exciting month for all of us. Kase will also turn 5 on May 5th...so I plan to make that special for him at school.

Coby has been doing so well with potty training....I think we can officially say he is 'trained'!! YEAHHHHHH

Chelsea seems to be doing well...she hasnt said that she wants to come home....but thats ok....as long as she gets through these lasts few years of school.....I am ok with her not being with me. I guess we have to let them grow up at some point in time....right???

This week the kids have all suffered from a nasty virus....but all seem to be on the mend....

No comments: