Monday, June 16, 2008

Just being Lazy....

Well another week has come and gone!!

Kase and Coby went to the dentist....NO CAVITIES!!! YEAH!!

We have been staying at home swimming all week!! I was planning on going to Texas the later part of this week...but with Kaitlyn bday coming up on the 19th and her party this weekend...I thought it would be better to wait!!

The kids and I have been reading books each night. I enrolled all 3 of them in the summer reading program at the library. They only have to read 10 book (or have 10 read to them) and they will complete the program....but we will be reading alot more than that! For every 5 books they get to put a star on their rocket at the library.

As for me....I am just chilling and doing some spring cleaning that is WAYYY over due. I got the kids room done...so now its time to go through all the clothes and get rid of everything winter and too small!! So thats on the adgenda this week....along with some scrapping!!

Thats all for now.....Later....................

No comments: