Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Kaitlyn graduated Kindergarten.....Summer is HERE!!!




I havent written in a while...so much going on. Kaitlyn graduated from Kindergarten...she was so cute in her program. She received an award from her teacher for best performer....since she always gets her grove thing on when they perform...LOL!!

Kase will walk and graduate pre-K on Friday. He has transformed into such a little man....I cant believe how much he has grown this last year!

The kids will be staying with me this summer....we are going to have so much fun!!

I took my state boards yesterady. I am so scared that I didnt pass....I dont know why...I guess because it wasnt really point blank answers....you really had to read between the lines....and I dont do well with those! Well I guess I will know next week!!

Kaitlyn went to the dentist today....no changes....doctor says she is doing good keeping her teeth clean!! YEAH

I hope to go to Texas soon....but will know more later!!!

No comments: