Friday, August 29, 2008

Coby Turns 4

Coby turned 4 yesterday...its really a sad time...my baby is growing up. I have seen so many changes in him these last few months....he is transferring into a little man before my very eyes. We had cake at Ma's for his birthday...and he will be having a party for him at The Fun Farm on Saturday the 30th. He keeps asking...."Is it my party yet??"

This will be the second time for his bday that a hurricane has hit. He turned 1 right before hurricane Katrina...and now we have another one next week.....:( ! He doesnt remember Katrina...as Kaitlyn nd Kase dont either...because they were babies.....but someday I will have to show him all that happened.

To my baby boy......

WOW....4 years old....I dont know if you know this but you were an unexpected blessing that was giving to me. We all were shocked...but the moment you came into this world.....I could see it was meant to be. You were meant to be my #4 child, my second son, and I was meant to be a mom again. These last four years have been a great adventure.....you have taught me so much about myself....I am so happy and blessed to have shared them with YOU!! I hope this day and the many birthdays to come are as wonderful and exciting as they can be for you...... I LOVE YOU!!!

Love, Mommy

No comments: