Friday, August 8, 2008

School Started Today




Kase and Kaitlyn started school today!!

Kase started Kindergarten....he looked like such a big boy today when we went to meet his teacher. He has Ms. Perrin. He has to test before he starts so his prospected date to start is on the 18th. He knew a little boy named Ethan in his class.....he went to ABC Academy with him.

Kaitlyn started 1st grade. Her teacher is Ms. Brown. Jenna and Kaitlyn Peters are in her class this year....so she was happy to see some familiar faces!! I got a call though...she went to the office complaining of a stomach ache....but all was well after lunch....I figured it was just 1st day jitters!!!

Coby on the other hand started crying when we went into the rooms....he thought he was going to have to stay....LOL So that tells me I have my work cut out for me....when I want to put him into daycare!!!

I oriented for 4 days this week with N.O. I have 2 days next week...and then I work with a preceptor on Wednesday.....so we will see how that goes!!

No comments: