Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I Love This Time of Year

The holidays are among us......cold weather,hot coco, and lots of food....and lets not forget the Christmas lights. I love everything about this time of year. I have already started buying some christmas decorations to add to my collection. I had wanted to decorate before I left for my trip to Texas.....but time got away from me......so it shall wait till I return.

I am leaving for Texas on Friday with the kids. We are all so excited to get to see everyone....it has almost been a year since we were last there!! We are going to have a Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday with the family.....since we have to return before Thanksgiving day....but nonetheless it will be meaningful because of family and friends!!

I have been a little sick these past few days....so I hope that is gone for this trip.....and I hope the kids dont come down with anything either while we are gone. The weather doesnt know what it wants to do....its cold then hot....

I plan on taking lots and lots of pictures.....and I will post once I return!!

No comments: