Sunday, November 9, 2008

Maxwell...you will be missed




I was at work last night and Keith texted me to tell me that Max was hit by a car. He is gone! He has been part of our family for over 7 years. He will sadly be missed. I am truly a believer in everything happens for a reason....but it doesnt help the heart when it aches.

On another note....everyone is doing great! I got to see my schedule for the upcoming holidays and I get to be off from Thursday the 20th thru Thanksgiving!! I cant wait...because I will be going to Texas to see everyone.....which I havent seen since Janurary. I did see Dad in May...when he came for my graduation....but not anyone else. I will be returning on Thanksgiving....and will be able to attend the crazy sales on the Friday after Thanksgiving! It was easier to get off for Thanksgiving...when the kids were off....then at Christmas since there are two holidays within a week of each other.

Thats all for now....gotta get ready for next week.....kids in school & me with work......

No comments: