Saturday, June 13, 2009

Well here we are again....another week....has flown right by...why do the days go soooo fast. It makes me wish that we lived the 600-800 years that are talked about in the bible....I just might feel like I have enough 'time' to live life to its fullest...LOL!!

Keith and I have started on the Atkins diet....well Keith has been on it for a few weeks already...but I started on Wednesday. It seems alot easier this time around....because I get to eat lots of veggies....and even fruit. The diet has come a longgg way than what it was 20 years ago. Anyway....stay tuned for before pics......and updates as we take this journey to a healthier life!!!

This week has been HOT HOT HOT....I worked Monday...and Friday....decided to relax tonight......and I work again Sunday.

Kids are enjoying summer...well not the heat...but the wake up whenever and go to bed whenever....LOL

Coby made this for me....he came to me and said....this says 'I love mom'....LOL....love how he is sounding out words...and trying to write them too....



Then Kaitlyn has decided that when we say a bad word...we should deposit a dollar into her piggy bank.....(we did this before...put money in a jar for a rainy day for bad language...) but this is HER version....and she adds " if you run out of money....you can put checks in there..and I will just cash them..."....LOL....

Kase of course come to give me hugs....and then says....RUB MY BACK. Everytime that boy gets near me....he wants me to tickle something......his head, back, tummy, or arms. I guess he inherited that from me.....I still love to have my back rubbed while falling asleep....LOL
Well thats all for now.....gotta start supper...and watch kids play outside!

No comments: