Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Kaitlyn

Yesterday Kaitlyn turned 7 year old. We had her party today at The Fun Farm. I suprised her by inviting a little friend of hers from school.......her BFF Isabelle. Her theme was princess....of course!! We were in the car yesterday and she said...."I can't believe I am 7, Mom your little girl is growing up...huh?"....then she says "I am almost grown"!!.....LOL



Tidbits about Kaitlyn:

1.Loves to play dress-up
2.Insists that SHE needs makeup on...just like me
3.Loves her fingernails and toesnails painted PINK
4.Favorite color....PINK (suprised)
5.Favorite Movie....Grease
6.Loves to play her PINK gameboy
7.Favorite Song....Honkey Tonk....Badonkey Donk
8.Writes on every piece of paper she can find little notes to everyone......even my photo paper
9.Won't let you throw away said paper....and keeps ANY piece of junk mail that passes through this house....(a pack rat...just like both her paw paw's)
10.Loves to wear dresses.....to town,out to eat, or to play outside (her sister was the same way)
11.Loves to read EVERYTHING-Favorite books are the Junie B Jones series

No comments: