Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Time flies...when your having......

TO WORK....ha...bet ya thought I was going to say...FUN! LOL I guess we are having some fun. Nothing to really brag about. Its too hot to be outside....even to play in the water. Kaitlyn was playing outside with Annalise...for only about an hour....and her arms and shoulders were almost black. Poor Coby....I dont think he will EVER get a tan....he just gets RED...and then turns back white. I have to make him wear a hat because I am scared he will burn his scalp since he still doesnt have much hair...LOL!!

This past week...I spent cleaning...cleaning...cleaning....I really made some accomplishments. Still trying to sort through all the kids clothes....and shoes....but I actually feel like my house isnt a pig stye.....and I owe Kaitlyn a BIG THANKS....because she was such a big helper...and that was BEFORE she found out she was getting some MONEY....LOL!!!

Everyone is doing good. We have big plans for this month. This weekend if we dont make it to see the fireworks we are planning on getting some for the kids to pop here. Then kids are going to see a magician and Harvey the Rabbit (big name over here)....over the next couple of weeks. Then I hope to take them to Dixie Landin and Blue Bayou....which is outside of Baton Rouge by the end of the month.

Kaitlyn finally talked me into cutting her hair. It really turned out cute...though its weird because she has ALWAYS had LOOONG hair. It now falls right past her shoulders (that was as far as I was going)....and it is still all one length. She spent the first day just turning her head back and forth because it was so much lighter. She even loves that she can brush it all by herself with no problems...which will help when school starts. I will post a pick soon!!

Well thats about all..I work the next 2 nights...so I going to do some cleaning to stay up!!

No comments: