Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Puzzles

Lately Keith and I have been addicted to puzzles. He was putting one together Monday...well it was suppose to be him and Kaitlyn...but that didnt last long...LOL So when I got up.....I joined him in putting it together. Since then...we put together 2 more...and just bought a fourth...a 1000 piece one. Its probably one of the ONLY things we can do TOGETHER that we dont get into a fight over....LOL

It's a stress reliever....because there's no wrong or right way to assemble it.....you just do it. I remember as a child putting together puzzles and then glueing them on the back so I could put them into a frame. Keith also enjoyed putting puzzles together as a child. We hope to make this a family time activity....and include the kids into our new (well really old) found happiness....but the puzzles will have to be made of few pieces....because there attention span is negative 1....LOL!!

No comments: