Friday, July 31, 2009

Long time

Its been a while since I posted.....just been busy...working....enjoying the summer with the kids....but mostly working.

Everyone is fine. Coby is ready for his birthday...he is constantly asking is it here yet. He has decided on a Hot Wheels party.....his favorite!! He spends hours driving his cars all over the house. LOL Kase is getting better at listening. He still has his stubborn times....but he is understanding that being bad has consequences. Kaitlyn is the same.....she needs to work on her attitude. Its hard being the ONLY one that is the adult in this family. All the progress that I make.....Keith undoes because he doesnt know how to be a parent.

Me....I am fine...just tired. Life would be easier if I had a little help....but I guess that is all in God's master plan....well at least I hope so. I started working for a staffing agency making more money....I still work for North Oaks Rehab....but this will help supplement my income....and they have an office in Tyler....so who knows what the future holds??

Well going to get off....its been a long day...and I need some quiet time!!

No comments: