Thursday, July 9, 2009

Movie Night

Keith and I took the kids to see Transformers at the movies tonight. I really was skeptical because the kids love to talk and ask questions when we watch movies....and I know I hate to hear people talking in a movie theater...! But all in all....it went ok......Kase was a little wormy in the begining...but once the movie started he settled down....Kaitlyn she was fine....Coby did get kinda bored.....or tired I guess...because he kept changing seats...and wanting to talk...not really paying attention to the movie. He really tried....but he feel asleep about 5 minutes from the end. He was sooo cute....we woke him up to leave...and he told Keith...OK...we can go back and finish the movie now....LOL!! That was one LOOOONG movie....it was almost 3 hours long....but well worth it!!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Lol! I love the way you have a napkin under Coby's face on the arm rest! I guess that's the nurse in you! I would do it too!! haha!