Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Missing Brandy....

Today Brandy would have turned 33,but she was in an auto accident on Sept 18,2007...and didnt survive. I still can remember our conversation....her last words before the accident. The sound of the crash....then the silence! Its been 2 years...will I ever forget? Do I even want to forget? I MISS HER!! I miss her smile, I miss her crazy hair, and her ADHD ways that made me and Meg smile everyday in class!! :) She had such a big heart...and would help out anyone in need. We had sooo much in common...I guess thats why we became friends those first few days of nursing school. She was only in my life for 9 months....but has left such a void....an empty space that won't go away. She was just that kind of person...that kind of friend!! I feel so blessed to have known her...even for that short time....to have been called a FRIEND by her! I know that one day I will see Brandy again....and until then she is up in Heaven....drinking her Sonic ice tea....and watching over us until that day!!!