Monday, January 11, 2010

Playing Catch Up

Finally the internet is faster....and I can get some pics of the holidays uploaded. These are pics of the kids at Christmas and on our trip to Texas!!

The Night Before Christmas.....this is the kids in front of the tree. On Christmas eve we wrote our letters for Santa, baked cookies, fed Santa's reindeer, sang christmas songs and Church songs.....and finally headed to bed to await SANTA's arrival!!



Great Grandma.....this is the kids with Nana...my grandmother.



This is my nephew Derek.....he has grown up sooo much......I can't believe he will be 17 in Feburary. He is such a great kid!!!



Mom has a slot machine.....called the 'One Arm Bandit'.....well it didnt take long for the kids to get hooked....I think KK was hooked the most. This machine actually has a jackpot....around $20 so I think she was really wanting that money.



Coby finally spent some of his MONEY.....and won again with 3 bells on the machine!!



We had a great time.....it was brief but the kids enjoyed getting to see everyone....and so did I!! Things are finally getting back to normal....except the kids have been out of school Friday and today, Monday, due to the ice and cold weather which caused pipes to bust at the school....so hopefully tomorrow they will return....and I can go back to getting things organized around here before I head back to Texas Feb 5th.....for Chelsea Sweet 16 Birthday Party!!!! LOVE YA!!!

No comments: