Tuesday, May 4, 2010

All of us together.....



We took these pictures after dad's funeral....Isnt it sad that it takes death to bring a family together? I hate that dad will never get to see this picture....he will never get to have it hang on his wall...or show his friends. It really sucks to think about it!! Why do we take LIFE for granted? WHY? We all know that death is the end result of life. We all know that this really is our 'temporary' home.....but why do we still continue to pass up those chances.....the chances of getting together....saying I LOVE YOU.....or taking a picture......or saying I'm sorry....or that I forgive you....!!

I see LIFE different now.....its not a race for me anymore....I am not worried about bills...or how much I can squeeze into one day....I really dont care about that stuff anymore. I only care about my children knowing who I am.....what I believe in....and most of all that I LOVE THEM soooo much and would give my life for them without thinking twice about it!! I have always heard that there were people who didnt get a chance to learn about there parents...or ask important questions... before they died....I just never thought....I would be ONE of those people....so I have made a pledge to myself to change that for my children. I want them to know ME....what I was like as a child....what my dreams were....then and now....and what I love about each one of them....and most important....what my hopes are for their futures....!!!

No comments: