Monday, May 17, 2010

one of those moments.....

Hey dad, here lately I am having 'one of those moments' where missing you really hits hard. You know those times when it slaps you in the face....when you are least expecting it. I mean I know your birthday, Father's Day, and Christmas are going to be hard....but lately...its been everyday moments. Chelsea came home last week with a certificate from T.O.P.S.....she had scored high enough on her GEE to be eligible for a T.O.P.S scholarship in English to go to college on. I was SOOO proud of her....and the first thing I did was pick the phone up...and then I stopped...because I realized that I couldnt call you....I wasnt going to get to here your voice.....Chelsea wasnt going to get to here....'way to go'...or that you were proud of her. It ripped through me like the morning I got the call....the call that changed my life. Oh daddy....I miss you sooo much!! Some days are ok...and I talk to you and can manage to hold back the tears....but others....I can't stop crying...I can't stop asking WHY? There is soo much I need your advice on right now......so much that I want to know how you feel about it! This is one of those times....I could use a little sign....a sign that everything is going to be ok....... I love you daddy........

No comments: