Saturday, November 6, 2010

7 months, 12 days, 15 hours.....

Daddy....I keep dreaming about you...either I re-live a childhood memory......or like last night....I am trying to talk you into having surgery.....to make your heart well again. Daddy...it was sooo real! Sometimes I wake up...and I am crying....tears cover my pillow. I miss you THAT much!! I still miss you THAT much!!

It been 7 months, 12 days, and 15 hours and I feel.... heartbroken, disappointed that my younger children won't know the Paw Paw Ken that Chelsea does or get to go fishing with you, guilty for not staying 1 more day in Feburary or calling more often, lost, content that you passed in your sleep free from pain, angry for not having more time with you, blessed to have been your daughter, sad, grateful that your faith in GOD brought you to heaven, scattered like I can't find my way, commited to telling your story, determined to enjoy life more, lonely, pacified knowing that this is all part of God's master plan......

....no hour, day, month, or year....will ever take you from my thoughts Daddy....I LOVE YOU!!


No comments: