Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Parade and Cub Scout Awards

OK...so here lately I have really sucked at keeping up my blog....I have all the intentions to...and then something else comes up. I really tried spending more time with the kids when I have them....or cleaning/decorating when they are with Keith...instead of spending soooo much time on the internet. (guess I should have asked Santa for a laptop..LOL)... Anyway...all is well...work is going good...a few bumps getting used to things...but with the holidays behind...I am ready to focus more on the kids, their troups...and get back to scrapping.

The boys were suppose to march in the Christmas parade here in Loranger with their pack...but rain and other issues cancelled it for them...but we still went and they had a great time. They got lots of compliments from the police officers and firefighters...seeing them in their uniforms. ( I have to admit...they are too cute)



We had awards night for the boys in Cub Scouts....the boys each were awarded their Bobcat Patch....showing they know the scout promise and law...and then each one received a few other little awards for projects they do with the pack. (Kaitlyn is now in girl scouts..and will start after the 1st of the year)

No comments: