Monday, December 6, 2010

Reflection Advent ~Day 1~

~BELIEVE~

from Philippians 4:13

...I can do all thing through Christ who strengthens me.....

I have had many challenges this year....filing for divorce, the loss of my dad, hardship with work, bills piling up, chelsea becoming ill, then chelsea moving back to Texas....sometimes believing that things will turn out ok...is really hard for me. I try not to doubt.....but I still do. I am a person of logic....of answers. I think that every problem has a solution...and that all solutions are ones that we create. ...I am learning to believe...that I have to let go and believe that it will be ok......that my dad is in a better place, that Chelsea will still be that awesome kid even though I am not there to see her through it......I am realizing that believing is knowing in your heart what your mind can't say outloud..........

No comments: