Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Dec 2013

We started Dec off with putting up a new tree....Chelsea bought me a pre-lit tree for Christmas..my first one ever.....I love it....3 pcs and plug it in....

The scouts were in the Loranger Christmas parade on Dec 2nd....it was a great night....






We made Christmas cards and snowflake ornaments to take to the nursing home residents. Each snowflake was made out of a toilet paper roll. The cards were made using scrap paper. A very simple craft but a great gift.


We visit a local nursing home with the scout pack. The scouts and siblings assisted the residents in making sock snowmen. The kids had a great time....helping and visiting with the residents. I enjoyed how much the kids wanted to help them.









The kids had a slow last week at school. Kailtyn has been having issues with another student and I hope this break will give the school time to correct these issues.

Christmas was great...kids all rec'vd instruments. Kase and KK got guitars...Coby got a mandolin.  Kase is really working hard on learning how to play. Kase got lots of new hunting clothes. Coby got new lego/minecraft stuff...and KK got One Direction stuff...which she just died over. Kase and Coby got a camo comforter and Duck Dynasty wall art for their room. I got Keith new camo pants/hoodie and a gun bag and some clips for his AR 15. I got power tools for Christmas...LOL I know right? but its what I wanted....I want to build stuff.... :) KK got me a beautiful bracelet that she saved her own money for...:) I am loved sooo much!!





 

 
Kase went hunting Christmas night...it was sooo cold...but he has the fever and really wants a deer!!!
 

 

I started a new job at a nursing home in Franklinton. I am not crazy about how unorganized the place is...but it will work for now.

The kids were with Keith for New Years...they had a Bon fire....and stayed up late. I stayed up till 11pm and watched the ball drop in New York...and then I called it a night :)

Bring on ~2014~ :)

No comments: