Monday, July 28, 2008

2 Weeks & Counting.....

Well school officially starts in less than 2 weeks. I went over the weekend and picked up a majority of the school uniforms for the kids. I have been buying school supplies a little here and there....so I pretty much have that taken care of.

Pre-K registration is this week at Midway. I really want Coby to start pre-K but not sure if they will let Kase go to school there too. Kaitlyn is already on the roll....so she will be in 1st grade. I have to go talk to the principle on Friday to see if I can get them all three there. If not...then Coby will be there for pre-K and Kase & Kaitlyn will be in Loranger. Oh I wish things worked here like they did back home. Here in our district they only have room for 20 pre-K kids out of over 100.

Well anyway....I have been cleaning....really need to do alot more...but a little is better than none. :) I start orientation on Monday for North Oaks...so I am trying to get things in order this week.

TTFN

No comments: