Tuesday, July 1, 2008

~July 1st~

Well the summer is just passing by.....the kids and I are enjoying the time we get to spend together. We are doing crafts, swimming, reading books....but mostly just being lazy! :) I talked to Chelsea over the weekend...she seems happy.....and that makes me happy. I hope she passes her test...so she can continue to the 9th grade.

Well I went to my interview yesterday at North Oaks....it went well. The supervisor told me that there were several people who interviewed for the 1 position....so I decided to go and put in some applications elsewhere. I applied at Heritage Manor in Hammond....a small nursing home...and they hired me right then! I am so excited....I go Thursday to fill out paperwork and watch new hire videos....! I met all the staff and they were very pleasant. I will be working 11-7...4 days on and 2 off.....unless I need more time off.....!

....going to go clean ....the house isnt going to clean itself! :):):):):)

...............later

No comments: