Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Playing Catch-Up

Things have been kinda crazy here....lets see. I have the job with NO's but I dont start orientation until August 4-6....so that is that. I have been working PRN with Heritage for the last few weeks. I trained for 2 days and then I have been on my own since. I really like it there. I am a night person, but the evening shift works better for us as a family.

Enough about work....I go next week to put Coby in Pre-K...so hopefully I can get all three in school at Midway. My only prob is figuring out what to do about getting then to and from. I should be able to take them...but I may have to put them in aftercare so that it will give Keith, JP or Mary Ann or me time to pick them up. The only prob with that....is the MONEY. It will prob be around 65-75 per child per week.....kinda sucks...but if we have to do it that way...then we have too.....

School starts here on the 8th. I am so ready....I have enjoyed being with the kids this summer...but they are ready to be with there friends. I am ready to have some ME time.....!!

Chelsea passed her TEST to advance to the 9th grade....I am so proud of her. She is now a FRESHMAN!!! Boy where did the time go!! I hope she keeps up the desire to learn and can make these last 4 years enjoyable. She tells me of plans of college and what she is wanting to be....I wish her the best!!!

Well I think that is about it for now....

No comments: