Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Back from Texas

I am back from Texas....I left on Sunday and returned today. Dad was suppose to have a kidney stone removed on Monday that was lodged near his bladder....but at 4AM on Monday it removed itself. PRAISE GOD!!! I was sooo happy that he didnt have to have surgery.

Dad and I hung out and visited....which was nice since I hadnt seen him since April. He took me to Atwoods....which I LOVE....by the way. They have the cutest toys....and I also seen a hot pink 4-wheeler....which....we wont be telling Kaitlyn about...or I will NEVER hear the end of it!! LOL I did experience a first....we went Monday morning to breakfast at a Mexican food resturant and they served refried beans with eggs and hashbrowns....LOL (only in Texas)....LOL

I went to Tyler with Chelsea monday evening and we met Mom, Cindy, Emily and Nana....at El Charro's to eat supper. It was nice to see everyone. I hadn't seen my grandmother in years....and Chelsea hadn't seen my mom in years either. We all went afterwards to shop a little bit before I had to head back to dad's to help Chelsea work on a school project. We took pictures...so I will post those soon....!! Chelsea also had homecoming on Friday...so those pictures I will post soon too!!

When I got home...I had to take a nap...and ended up sleeping longer than planned.....but it is for the good....because I have to transition to nights anyway....I work Wednesday and Thursday!!! I can't wait to go back....planning on Decemeber...and staying a week at least!!!

No comments: