Thursday, September 10, 2009

SCRAPFEST

I attended Scrapfest over the Labor Day holiday. It was a blast. I met a group of ladies from Nachitoches, LA....they were teachers or retired teachers.

This is Terri, Connie and Brenda



Then I met some more ladies that came with Martha and Pat from Petal MS.....and Remembering Moments. I also happened to meet Misty....
......who knows Kristal...my friend from Sumrall,MS...... It really is a SMALL world. LOL
I worked on Kaitlyn's baby book....I completed the birth pages...and pre-designed the monthly LO's so that all I have to do is add pictures. I have 4 LO's left....and her book will be complete. I also pre-designed 2 Halloween, 2 Christmas, and 1 Fall double page LO....so I can add pics....and stay caught up for the year. It was easier for me to pre-deisgn because I get so caught up in the design when I have the pictures in front of me....so this was a nice change. So over-all...I completed 28 LO's...... YEAH!!! It was a nice vacation......I just wish they happened more than 2 times a year!!! LOL :)

No comments: