Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday

Well its back to work for 3 days this week....FUN FUN FUN!! Oh well...at least its adult conversation...which is a nice change. I started back on the Atkins diet on Friday. Doing pretty good...not craving anything...guess its a good thing I dont eat alot of sweets to begin with. So lets see how long I can hang on this time...LOL ! I am tired of having my days and nights mixed up. I guess it really doesnt matter....but I hate sleeping the day away...because the only thing to do at 1Am is clean, read or watch infomercials on TV....because NOTHING is open. I mean Wal-Mart is...but thats in Hammond...and I hate driving to Hammond to go to work....so I definitely aint going to 'look' around Wal-Mart. :)

Kase is so-so...not well...but a little better... I guess. He is headed back to the doctor today since he is still running fever of 102....and has been on antibiotics since Wednesday. So hopefully it will mean stronger antibiotics.....and more rest for him.

Everyone else is good....its school as usual...the kids get out Oct 1st for Fair Day....which means the Fair is next week......so we are looking forward to that. Gotta go get some sleep....so I can be spunky at work tonight!!

No comments: