Saturday, September 18, 2010

not alot going on....

Well here I am again...after a sleepless night.......on the computer trying to MAKE myself get up and be productive....LOL Not much going on since my last post. Kase is sick...running fever....has an ear and sinus infections....poor baby. He always seems to get it the worst....could be that he doesnt keep his nasty FEET out of his mouth....he is constantly biting his toe nails. He started this as a small child...and hasnt stopped...he even will make them bleed....eeewwww!! Anyway...he is on his meds...so he should be better soon...I hope. Everyone else is good.....not much going on this week....I am in day 4 of my 5 days off....it has just flown by.....so I have been trying to get things organized....all through the house....but I don't think I am making much progress. :)

Well Keith and I have decided to go to counseling.......not really sure what direction that is headed. We still love each other...thats a given....but we some how lost how to communicate without getting mad....and we need to be better parents to the kids. Anyway....I will update if there is any progress....or if I need bailing out of jail for attempted murder.... LOL...really I am kidding....if I was going to kill him...I would have ALREADY...did it.... :)

I am a little sad today....today is the 3 year anniversary of my friend Brandy from nursing school that was killed in a car accident.....while I was talking with her on the phone. I miss her sooo much....we hit it off so well....we both turned 30 a few weeks from each other...and it seemed that our home lifes were like two parallels.....anyway....I think of her often...and wonder where she would be right now....I think about her kids...and how life has been for them. I guess loosing dad has made this year a little harder because its like I am re-living her death all over....since I am still grieving over dad!! Anyway....I plan on going to the cemetery today....and visiting....maybe I will take her a sweet tea from Sonic......I know she would like that.....:)

No comments: