Sunday, February 17, 2008

Week 2-11 thru 2-16

What happened to last week?? It just flew by.......

Here's a recap!

Monday 2/11 thru Wed 2/13

I was in clinic these 3 days. I got to be a patient advocate this week. My patient was needing a pacemaker and his VA insurance wanted him transferred....well to make a really long story short.....he was still there when I left on Wed. I hope all has went well for him.

Thursday was Valentine's day.....I stayed up till 1030 filling out Valentine's for the kids parties. Ya know I never thought about all the parties and presents and MONEY that goes into having 4 kids....LOL!! All went well.....I missed 1st peroid of class so I could take Kaitlyn to class with all her stuff for the party. Keith got me a small box of chocolates, reece's cups, and sweethearts......on his way home.....for me for Valentine's day. It really didnt bother me....because he did soooo well for my birthday....my head would have exploded if he would have remembered 2 holidays in the same year! We were supposed to go out to eat....but he ran into someone he used to know....and didnt get home till 5PM....so we ended up arguing....and I ended up eating out by myself. I went to La Carretas in amite (Mexican Food) and had a Strawberry Margarita....that was nice.

Friday....2/15

We ordered our nursing pins today.....I was sooo excited. I cant wait.....can you believe we are already half way thru Feburary? It was a short day today in class....so I went to get my hair done after class....and had it cut short...(will post a pic shortly). I really like it....maybe now I will wear it down more. After that....same ole...picked up the kids...came home.

Saturday 2/16

Went to the bank to withdraw out our income tax. I met up with Amy and we had lunch.....was really nice...we havent did that since before Christmas. I stop by the store on the way home....and I dinged my new car with a buggy....oh well.....I think it can be fixed easily....after all its just a CAR right??? Keith took the kids to Juan's daughter's bday party....so I stayed home and worked on my project thats due monday.

No comments: