Sunday, February 24, 2008

Scrapfest 2008


Well this weekend was Scrapfest in Mandeville. I had soooo much fun....I didnt want it to end. The week went by so slow....I guess because I was soooo excited about scrapfest. Kristal met me there....it was nice to finally meet her. We had been talking for 2 years over the computer and by phone but never got a chance to meet since she lives 2 hours away.

At our table was a lady from MS....near where Kristal lives....she and the ladies that owned Remembering Moments were so nice. I will have to make it a point to go to Petal MS and visit them all. On Saturday we met some ladies that were from Homa and Thibodeaux, they were setting at our table too. I got to meet Dawn and Tara from Scrapbook Addict.

This hobbie brings strangers together and make friendships that last a lifetime.....I LOVE IT!!!

No comments: