Friday, February 8, 2008

TGIF

This week has been sooooo long!! I guess since I was out of school on Monday and Tuesday due to Mardi Gras....it just seems like it.



Well we finished Mental Health today at school!! YEAHHHHH!! I am counting down....we have about 10 weeks left of nursing school till graduation. Oh that day can not come soon enough for me!! Though I have come to know a new family.....and I will miss being with them everyday.....I have such a greater desire to be a nurse. A passion that envolves making a difference in someones life! Maybe even save someones life along the way. I have wanted to be a nurse since I was in high school. :) I worked as a CNA for years while going to nursing school part time back home in Texas. If I could change one thing...it would be that I would have finished school before my kids came along because it really does put alot of strain on a marriage, friendships, and raising children when you have to study every night. This has been a difficult road....challenging in more ways than one.....but I am thankful for what God has given me....and wouldnt change it for the world!!!!!

No comments: