Friday, February 8, 2008

~Welcome Everyone~

OK...the time has come to go electronic. I write down most daily thoughts and things in a journal but here lately....I forget to add a note about the day .....due to LIFE and all the craziness that comes with it!! I figured since I am on the internet either at home or at school, then I would start blogging my thoughts and save a few trees along the way....:)!!

Well Chelsea turned 14 on the 3rd....its so hard to believe my first born is now 14 years old. Where has the time went to? She has blossomed into a beautiful little lady. I hate being away from her and not being their for her daily routines, but I have learned that I must allow her to make decisions on her own so that she will one day be a responsible adult.

I turned 31 on Tuesday. It really didnt fill any different that turning any other age....ya know I am officially in my 30's!!....[wow...I remember thinking that 30 was old...LOL] We went out last weekend and celebrated mine, Megans, and Suzannes birthdays with Mexican food and daquries at La Carretas!! Good times....oh I miss that about being back home!!

To My daughter Chelsea:

You have turned into such a wonderful young lady. I know that being a teenager is hard and you may feel at times that life sucks...but I promise it will pass. One day you will be grown and those times will only be memories....so enjoy this time in your life. Being your mother has been a blessing and a trial at times....you have taught me so many things, about MYSELF as well as being a mother. I am so glad to be your mother....and if I was given the chance to change anything about my life...I would never change the fact that you are my daughter....my first born! I love you and no matter where we go in life.....THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE!!! Love, Mom

No comments: