Thursday, April 23, 2009

More Kittens.......


YES!! I said it...more KITTENS!! When I came home Tuesday....a male cat was fighting with our female cat outside that is pregnant. Well I locked him in the kennel to stop it...till Keith came home so we could decide what to do. Well.....of course Keith says shoot it....but I just can't do that...so I decided that we would try to give him to a friend of the family that has a dairy. Well since I had to let him out of the kennel....I let the other cat come inside for a few hours....then once he was locked back up....I would let her back out. Well......a couple of hours later....I here Coby say...momma.....Juliet is sitting on her baby...Of course....she would deliver since I let her inside....LOL She had just had it...and was cleaning it and such....so I grabbed the kennel from outside and put her and the baby in it. When we woke up on Wednesday morning....she had 5 babies!! OMG....I still have 9 that are almost ready to be given away.....I DONT NEED 5 more. I would put her outside with them....if I thought the other cat wouldnt mess with her.....but I dont know that so......here we go again!! ....the only good thing to this problem....is that they do stay in the kennel....and as long as the mom feeds them....I dont have to do anything!! :)
Who wants a kitten?

No comments: