Sunday, April 5, 2009

Very Tired

This week has been very exhausting for me....I worked Monday night, Thursday day shift and then Friday and Saturday night. A total of 48 hours...{it even makes me tired thinking about it...LOL} I think the really hard part...it the transition from days to nights...and back to days!! But...I will adjust....the good news is I will have off a whole week come Friday!!! YEAAAHHHHH!!

Kids only have to go to school 4 days this week!! They are out Friday and then all next week for Spring break so we are going to go to Texas for the week! The kids are sooo excited! They havent been since before Thanksgiving....so they are looking forward to it!!

I was shocked when I got home from work this morning. Keith had washed up all the dishes, cleaned out the cabinet above the stove, and put away the dishes he washed! {O-O} <----those were my eyes...LOL He even started a roast this morning so it would be ready for supper tonight. I asked him what had gotten into him...and he said he just started doing it....and just did it!! Well I told him that it meant ALOT to me....to have that task done....and not on MY to do list. Then with the dishes washed up and supper cooking was EVEN BETTER....because I am soo tired...and probably wouldnt have gotten around to it today or tomorrow...and those are my only days off before I work again. So he does care....it apparently is DEEP...but there....LOL!!!!

We took the kids to park for a little while today so they could use their side walk chalk. They didnt get to play on the slide and swings because there was an Easter Egg hunt going on....and lots of people in that section.....so we went across the street...and let the kids play on the soccer field....it also has a paved track for walking. They drew a few pictures and decided to run up and down the field...LOL!! Then we started playing Tic Tac Toe. Right before we left.....I drew an outline of each of the kids....and let them color it....they turned out SOOO cute! The kids didnt want to leave them....but I told them we could always re-draw them!!! :)

Better end now.....try to get some clothes washed for next week!!!


No comments: