Sunday, March 29, 2009

Returned from Scrapfest

I got in this morning about 1AM from Mandeville. I enjoyed my little break these last 3 days..... nothing but scrapping and scrapbook shopping!! I met Vera and the Scrapalious crew from Thibadeaux. We all sat at the same table! It was great. I also ran into Pat and Martha from Remembering Moments in Petal MS....I havent seen them since last Feb 2008. There were classes, games, prizes and make and takes! The best part was I completed 24 PAGES....you can see them on my scrapbook blog http://www.southernmadememories.blogspot.com/ !!
Here are some pics of the Castine Convention Center!!
This is our table....pictured are Maria (right) and Mel (left front) (I forgot the name of the girl on the left next to Mel...sorry) I sat all the way at the end on the right.

Looking down the whole convention center.


Me and Amber

Scrapalious store..behind the register is VERA :)

...another picture of the convention

No comments: