Monday, March 2, 2009

Its Monday

The begining of another week is upon us! Nothing exciting over the weekend. I took Kaitlyn with me to meet Amy and Annalise in Covington to go shopping and do 'girl' stuff for about 5 hours on Saturday. The boys went with Keith to the auction barn in Kentwood. Of course KEITH bought something..... A GOAT!! Correction.....2 GOATS!! They are about 2 months and are so stinkin cute! They run up to you and wag there tails like little puppies! The kids love 'em. Keith put them in the chicken pen to keep the grass down and so the kids would have something to play with while he is feeding up. I still dont think we need another animal....but the kids are happy and thats what matters...right?

We hung out at home Sunday...did a little cleaning. We went grocery shopping!! I can not believe how expensive everything is getting!! It cost us $120 for food....and it wont last a week. I even made sure to buy the cheapest, buy store brand...and it is still high!! Two pounds of hamburger meat, a 2lb roast, and some boneless pork chops was $20!! At this rate....I am going to have to get another job so I can feed my kids!! LOL

I work tonight and Tuesday night then I am off for 3 days! I have been enjoying my days off....spending time with the kids, and getting some scrapping done. The kids even come help me...or ask if they can scrap too! Life is GOOD!!

No comments: