Saturday, March 21, 2009

Air Guitars

Nothing much going on this week. I worked Monday and Tuesday....and work again on tomorrow through Tuesday!

Kids had a great week this week. No bad marks on their behavior charts for either of them! Yeah!! They had the book fair at school...and I let the kids take $5 to purchase some books. Kase bought a Cars book and 2 bookmarks.....Kaitlyn didnt get a chance to go...so I am going to take her to Wal-Mart to purcahse another Junie B Jones book....<---(her favorite).

Went looking at houses again this week. There is just so many choices...and not enough choices....!! LOL I have for now talked myself out of getting a house....again!! Just too many issues going on in LIFE right now!!

Last night the kids were playing air guitars....while listening to music on the TV! I just had to get out the camera and capture this moment!!




Next weekend is my 3 day scrapbooking convention!! I can't wait....I need this break from work, kids...and just life in general! I am meeting some friends from far away...that I dont get to see that often!! .....plus you add shopping on top of that...and it makes for one AWESOME weekend!!! So I am off to clean and pack for next week........

No comments: