Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring has Sprung

The first day of spring was Friday....and I can see it all around me!! The azelas are blooming everywhere, grasses are being mowed, and babies are being born....(we have 9 in ourselves)...LOL

I have a scrapbook convention this Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from 9AM to 12Midnight all three days...45 hours of SCRAPPING and SHOPPING!!! I have been looking forward to this for months. Scrapfest occurs twice a year....so I try to take advantage of it...if I can. Scrapfest is held in Mandeville, LA...there are several vendors that come from all around...some hours away to set up 'store' in the Castine Convention center. Its great....I meet new friends everytime I go. Friendships that I have held ever since. Its really neat because I even run into ladies that I have met online through scrapbooking message boards too!!


Kids are good....just ready for school to be out. It is getting harder and harder to get them up in the morning. I hope our trip to Texas after Easter will give them a needed break and they will be ready to return and finish up the year. May Fest in on May 1st. It is a LES school function in which the whole school puts on a program for the community. Kaitlyn and Kase will perform in it. Chelsea was in it when she moved over here in 4th grade....now that seems like ages ago. I will have to get those pics out and take a trip down memory lane!!

Well I am off....gotta go finish packing for this weekend......

No comments: