Friday, February 27, 2009

Kailtyn's Pigtails

All is well here....I am off from work for 3 days....but today is almost gone...so really 2 days!!

Anyway...I just wanted to post a pic of KK and her pigtails....every morning we get up....she asks if I have time to fix her hair into pigtails....one on each side she says......LOL You cant tell it but she has both top front teeth missing....and neither is trying to come in yet!! :)

Well Feburary has come and gone....now into March.....which brings spring, longer days, easter and spring break!! I am planning a trip to Texas when the kids are on spring break which is the week after Easter!! I will be taking off a block of time then.....but wont know final details till closer to that time!!! I will keep everyone posted!!

Kids are home from school...so I am off to talk to them about their day!!!
(ETA: the lesion on my leg is being treated...if it turns out to be something else....I will let ya know)


No comments: