Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fat Tuesday

Ok...so nothing really exciting going on here for Mardi Gras....at least not as exciting as whats going on down on Bourbon Street.....:) Just been a lazy day for us! Keith was off today and took the kids to the auction. He is wanting to by a goat to keep the grass down in the chicken pen....but also so the kids can play with it. Yeah....well lets not ask me my opinion about that one.....:)!

Yesterday I took the kids to the park to eat and play. I going to call it MONDAY FUN-DAY....when I scrap the pictures.... :) The kids had another little girl to play with that was 4....so they ran around for over an hour. I think their favorite part was playing on the tennis courts....just running, laughing and falling down. I enjoy watching them be so carefree.....

No comments: