Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Some Random Thoughts

Well here I am....the day before I turn 32! WOW.....am I really 32? Where has the time went to? I dont feel 32....not that you are suppose to 'feel' any special way. Its just hard to believe! I am the kind of person who plans for everything.....I always worry about the future...do we have enough money for bills, food...will my kids be ok....but I have never really looked at MY future....past the age that I am living at the moment. I have no expectations of 32....nor have I ever really thought about where I would be at 32........

I can say that I am content with my life at 32...I have 4 great children, a husband who is supportive and makes me laugh, a loving family, a career that I enjoy, and many great friends! I can say that 32 is going to be GREAT ......because I am surrounded by people who love me for who I am......no matter what age....and I couldnt have planned it any better....(even if I had tried)!! I AM BLESSED!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATH!!! LOVE YOU GIRL!! HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A GREAT DAY!!!!

-Meg