Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day Weekend

Time has passed since I last posted....a week to be exact!! I worked for my birthday...so nothing really big happened here. I did go eat at La Carretas with the kids.

I was at work all week this past week...so not much time to post. I did get some special Valentine's stuff from the kids....and Keith bought me a new Kodak camera....this one is more on a professional level. I can use it for more professional type photos....gotta read up and experiment a little first though...LOL

So all is well as can be. I have talked myself out of getting a new house right now....not sure why...just have lots of doubts with the economy, the deal itself.....my marriage....just lots of things not really adding up right now...and I feel it would make more sense to just wait. Well what do you know....'me' trying to be more responsible.... who would have seen that coming...LOL So anyway....on with another week.......


ETA: Today Derek turns 16! He has become a dedicated,loving, and charming young man. Sometimes when life is difficult we choose to take the less traveled path....but he chose to over come the obsticles. I commend him on his positive attitude and the respect he shows to everyone he meets. I pray that he will succeed in all that he does!!

No comments: