Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy 15th Birthday Chelsea



WOW...15 years has flown by. I can still remember Chelsea as a little girl. Playing barbies, baby dolls, and riding her tricycle. She has become a beautiful young lady. I wish her all the best that life has to offer her. I pray that she always remembers her roots, is true to her friends and to never forget that no matter what......she is LOVED! I also hope that she enjoys these last few years of being a teenager....because 18 is only 3 years away....and then the really HARD part about life will start.....theres no changing it....or holding it back....it happens...and ready or not....she will soon have to face it.

TO Chelsea: ***remember these words***

~laugh like no one is listening, dance like no one is watching.....and love like you have never been hurt~


****I LOVE YOU CHELSEA****

No comments: